APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY MARIAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023.
The Principal, Marian University College (MARUCO) invites suitably qualified to apply candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes for the academic year 2022/2023.
A: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Bachelor of Science with Education (BSc with Ed) (3 Years)
Form Six (VI) with TWO principal passes in relevant subjects or its equivalent. The sum of points from at least two subjects (all passed at the same sitting), should not be less than 4.0 points of the NECTA grading system (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
Diploma in Teacher Education (Science Subjects) with an average of “B” or a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Foundation Programme of the Open University of Tanzania OUT with a minimum GPA of 3.0 accumulated from six core subjects and at least a C grade in three subjects especially science subjects.
B: MODE OF APPLICATIONS.
Applicants for Degree Programs are required to apply online through the University Website link (www.maruco.ac.tz) AND
Follow instructions given by the online application system link (https://oas.simsmaruco.ac.tz) to apply for the courses of your choice.
Application is free.
For issues dealing with courses of study, technical assistance or any clarifications please contact our Admissions office at +255 763 538 861 OR +255 684 442 413 OR +255 716 980 086.
Note: - Applicants must carefully read and understand the Programme Admission requirements.
- (i) Make an informed choice of the programme applied for taking into account the required passes as well as your career aspirations.
- (ii) Ensure the names and index numbers used during application for admission match those issued for the awards referred to .
- (iii) Give correct particulars of citizenship
- (iv) Ensure that you possess the minimum entry qualifications before you pay fees because fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The number of applicants in each program will influence the cut-off points for admission into the respective programme.
- Applicants will therefore be selected to join the Marian University College based on the qualifications and fulfillment of entry requirements.
- Applicants are informed that it is an offence to submit false information for admission. Any candidate who will be discovered to have submitted false information will NOT be considered for admission and appropriate legal action will be taken against him/her.